Fun & Interactive Educational School Assemblies that Grab (and Hold) Your Students’ Attention – Guaranteed!
Laughter, Magic, Games, Contests, & Join-In Fun Help to Educate and Motivate Kids with 9 Assembly Program Topics
We have all seen them: school assemblies that had little to no interaction with students, assembly presenters that bored the children, or so-called educational school programs that have zero education!
Fortunately, I can help.
My name is Cris Johnson and I’m an expert school assembly program performer with nearly 20 years’ performing experience in schools across the U.S.
My school assemblies are filled with amazing magic, silly games, goofy interaction and much more to entertain your students even as they absorb the strong educational messages and curriculum-based lessons.
Here are 9 Reasons Why My School Assemblies will be the Easiest and Most Popular Programs Your School Ever Hosts
- 9 School Assembly Topics – I offer a variety of program topics that support your school’s curriculum. My assembly programs include Math, Science/STEM, Character Education, Bullying, Read Across America, and many more.
- The Easiest School Assemblies You Will Ever Host – I bring everything I need. There is nothing you need to worry about. I supply my own state-of-the-art sound system, microphone, tables, and more
- Every Assembly Is Filled with Valuable Messages & Lessons – I know that most of your time is too valuable for a ‘just for fun’ assembly. Each of my curriculum-based programs is filled from beginning to end with educational content.
- Your Students Will Be ‘Wowed’ by Visual Treats – Colorful backdrops, banners, and props themed to the assembly topic of your choosing.
- School Assemblies Filled with Variety – Magic, games, contests, music, and more bring variety to each show I offer. Your students will be riveted because they won’t know what’s coming next.
- Fast Set-Up – My school assembly programs set up FAST in 35 minutes or less, meaning minimal disruption to your day. I’m in and out, so you can use the gym, MPR, cafeteria, or auditorium for your next class.
- Extra Teacher Support Materials – Teacher support materials included to reinforce the lessons, printable hallway flyers, morning announcements, and more add to the fun to help you get the most of my visit!
- Loads of Interactive Fun – My school programs get your students involved, both onstage and in the audience. Over a dozen volunteers join me onstage to help make the magic happen.
- Adaptable to Any School Environment – My school assemblies can be performed anywhere: gym, multi-purpose room (MPR), cafeteria, or auditorium.
20 Years of Satisfied Clients Prove Your Students, Faculty, & Parents will Love My School Assemblies
Here’s what a principal from a school I visited recently had to say:
“Cris Johnson is someone you most definitely want to come visit your school and present to your students! His professionalism, charisma, and programs are far above the rest. He handles every last detail himself and makes every part of bringing his assembly programs (from scheduling to day-of setup) easy for the principal and school. The caliber of his program content is perfect for students in today’s ever changing and growing complex world. Whether he is showcasing character traits or test taking strategies, your students will be engaged and listening as a result of his mix of high interest tricks, media, and sensory inputs with choice language and explicit powerful messaging. By far what makes Cris the best assembly program provider for your school though is his ability to manage a large crowd! From the time the kids enter your gym, cafeteria, or multipurpose room to the time they reenter the classroom, Cris has them following his every lead in being respectful and courteous, quiet when necessary, and participating appropriately. Never have I had an assembly end so calmly and quiet!”
Kelly Moran, Ed.D., Principal
Maple Elementary School
Watch clips from my live, in-person school assemblies!
Imagine School Assemblies with Your Students Laughing and Clapping…as They Learn Important Curriculum-Based Lessons!
How do I do I hold your students’ attention?
Depending on the school assembly program topic, your show might have hilarious and interactive magic, comedy, or it might have wacky ‘game show’ set pieces pitting students vs, teachers!
There might be goofy sound effects, music, and more! Did I mention how “interactive” my school assemblies are? For most of my shows, I get a DOZEN kids or more on stage to help!
Using all of these different presentation ‘tools’ means I keep the kids riveted from start to finish – they never take their eyes off me because they can’t wait to see what happens next!
Now, I know what you’re thinking: “There are a LOT of choices for school assemblies out there – how do I know this guy’s any good?” I’m glad you asked.
I’m not famous – I’m not Bill Nye, even though I have an award-winning Science Assembly and a hilariously interactive Math Assembly.
I’m not David Copperfield or Criss Angel, even though I use amazing, visual, and hilarious magic to teach character education and bully-proofing concepts.
I’ve never performed in Las Vegas, even though you’ll love the full color sets I bring with every assembly program. They turn an ordinary school assembly program into a complete theatrical experience for your students.
You can believe that I will bring the school assembly highlight of your year to your students because of two things:
- The incredible feedback I’ve received over the 20+ years – I’ve been doing this (check out comments from past school administrators, principals, PTA/PTO parents, media specialists, and more throughout this website.)
- My incredible guarantee. Here it is:
No Other School Assembly Presenter Matches My “Better-Than-Money-Back” Guarantee:
In short, if you don’t think I delivered amazing lessons and messages to your students in a fun, interactive, entertaining manner, not only will I cheerfully refund your check, but I will also donate $500 to your school’s PTA/PTO.
Oh, and after having performed 400 shows a year for the past 20 years in 36 states across the United States, NO ONE has ever requested a refund.
In fact, many elementary schools and public library clients have me come back year after year.
With 9 different school assembly topics (and plenty of library shows) including “just for fun” field day/family night/reward options, there’s plenty of worthwhile options that will benefit YOUR school!
9 Secret Sources Of Funding For School Assemblies…
Yours FREE Instantly!
Fill in the contact form at the top right corner of this page and you’ll receive information about my school assemblies AND you’ll receive a free special report I wrote:
It’s called “9 Secret Sources Of Funding For School Assemblies.” I guarantee you’ll be very surprised by some of these sources! The report is yours FREE, with no further obligation.
Have Questions? Call Me…
You may also call me at (716) 940-8963 (that’s my cell phone) and we can discuss your assembly programming needs.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. I almost forgot – because I am so busy, I sometimes book up six months to a year in advance, especially for ‘prime slots’ in the school year such as Read Across America, so contact me right away to see if your preferred date is open!